Here are the best-selling books in the country, according to The Wall Street Journal.
1. "The Last Olympian" by Rick Riordan (Disney Hyperion Books for Children)
2. "Wicked Prey" by John Sandford (Putnam)
3. "Cemetery Dance" by Douglas Preston, Lincoln Child (Grand Central Publishing)
1. "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment" by Steve Harvey (Amistad)
2. "Resilience: Reflections on the Burdens and Gifts of Facing Life’s Adversities" by Elizabeth Edwards (Broadway)
3. "Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!" by Jillian Michaels and Mariska van Aalst (Crown)